Subject: Xaw3d
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: src <steve@scurvy.spc.uchicago.edu>
List: amiga-x
Date: 08/20/1995 06:16:20
	Has anyone had any luck compiling Xaw3d?  I've been working on it off
and on for quite a while now, and have had no luck....   I keep getting
errors about non-existent members of structures and can't find the relevent
headers.
	 I even went so far as compiling the X11R6p11 tree to try to get it
to fit in where it's "supposed" to be, but accomplished nothing other than
tying up my machine for several days with numerous crashes (VM leak?).

--
//  Stephen Champion                   Freelance Programmer ;^)
//  schampion@hampshire.edu            Chicago, IL  USA