Subject: YEAH! Daniver is working
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Simon J DeBoer <sdeboer@uoguelph.ca>
List: amiga-x
Date: 07/05/1995 00:41:33
Yeah, thanks for the pointers people I now have it up and running (and on
my poor little 4megs it swaps an awful lot of the time...

Now I do have a question...How can i get rid of the wavey thing at the
right hand side of my screen?  I have a region that looks like the onitor
is clipping the display, but playing with my monitor settings I know that
is not the problem.

Further I have supplied the driver with the arguments '-width 720 -height
460' and do not see a reflection in output on my screen...the wavey thing
happens when I don't do this as well.

Any help?  Thanks,
		Simon

--
Pray to Dis.                                               Trust your Railgun.
                           sdeboer@uoguelph.ca