Subject: X server...
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Simon J DeBoer <>
List: amiga-x
Date: 07/03/1995 16:38:54
Okay I have been looking through the Amiga X FAQ and it is apparently
quite dated, just by its discussion of which kernels are compatible.

So I was wondering what the current place is to find the X-Server for a
standard A3000 setup?  I have a multisync hooked to my machine, in case
that makes a difference.  (No vid card though :-(( )

Anyway thanks a lot for the pointer...

P.S: If there are any nifty tricks I should be aware of when installing,
I would appreciate hearing them as well.

Pray to Dis.                                               Trust your Railgun.