Subject: How can i get rid of my extra display?
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rasmus Wiman <razz@lysator.liu.se>
List: amiga-x
Date: 05/18/1995 11:27:17
Hi, everybody!

I have an A3000 with a Picasso board running NetBSD 1.0, and since i
intalled X on it, i have wondered why the Picasso X-server is so slow and
eats so much memory, when the normal mono server doesn't. Then, one day i
run Xdpyinfo and found out that the server was running one mono screen on
the ECS chipset and TWO 8-bit screens on the Picasso. No wonder it's slow,
swaps a lot ands garbles the graphics from time to time!

My question is: How can i get rid of these extra screens?

       	                Rasmus  Wiman
                   THE LAST SURFER IN HELL

razz@lysator.liu.se (Preferred)
rasmus_wiman@augs.se (also possible)