Subject: Seyon
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stephen Champion <>
List: amiga-x
Date: 03/08/1995 19:39:37
	Is there a reasonable way to get the precompiled Seyon to work as
a user other than root?

	I don't like the need of a world writeable spool/uucp and world
readable + writeable /dev/tty* very much at all, but really don't feel
like going into the source to fix some silly Linux-ism ;^(

	Or, is there a good alternative to Seyon?  If not, I think I've
found a good project :^)

//  Stephen Champion                   Software Eng, *ix Amin, OS Design
//            Hampshire College - Amherst, MA
//                Amiga 3000/25    NetBSD 1.0
#define Disclaimer "This product is completely without warranty."