Subject: Re: Cirrus-3 problems
To: Bo Najdrovsky <bn@okcforum.osrhe.edu (Bo Najdrovsky)>
From: Aleksi Suhonen a.k.a Metalite <ams@lenkkari.cs.tut.fi>
List: amiga-x
Date: 03/05/1995 23:06:26
}-  bn@okcforum.osrhe.edu) wrote:

}-  Well, since I wrote that message, I upgraded my system NetBSD-current
}-  using the snapshot/950301 and along with it, I installed Ezy's cirrus
}-  driver, which works wonderfully with Xamiga24.  I can't really get Xcl
}-  to work with it, but that's not that drastic, since I have an X server of
}-  some sort.  In case anyone wonders,  if I start Xcl, the screen changes
}-  to the familiar pattern background, but I never get the 'X' pointer and
}-  the server appears to be frozen. Unfortunately, the only thing I can do
}-  at that point is the old Ctrl-A-A.  (fsck really loves that!)

Aren't you the least bit glad that that still works?   /; - )

}-    regards,
}-       Bo Najdrovsky

--
Aleksi Suhonen