Subject: Re: Cirrus-3 problems
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bo Najdrovsky <>
List: amiga-x
Date: 03/05/1995 13:37:24
 I ( wrote:
 % Has anyone with the Spectrum card been able to use the cirrus-3 driver that
 % popped up on ?  I compiled it into my kernel, but
 % it's not configuring my board.  It reports 'registers not found' during
 % the boot process, and refuses to configure it.
 Well, since I wrote that message, I upgraded my system NetBSD-current
 using the snapshot/950301 and along with it, I installed Ezy's cirrus
 driver, which works wonderfully with Xamiga24.  I can't really get Xcl
 to work with it, but that's not that drastic, since I have an X server of
 some sort.  In case anyone wonders,  if I start Xcl, the screen changes
 to the familiar pattern background, but I never get the 'X' pointer and
 the server appears to be frozen. Unfortunately, the only thing I can do
 at that point is the old Ctrl-A-A.  (fsck really loves that!)
      Bo Najdrovsky

Bo Najdrovsky       // AmigaOS 3.1/Mac Sys7.1/BSD 4.4 - Courtesy of my A3000 \X/  => join the EGS list: <=  "Who are you, who's so wise in the ways of science?"