Subject: Re: Are there any Xamiga sources for X11R6?
To: Eduardo E. Horvath eeh@btr.com <eeh@btr.btr.com>
From: None <mw@eunet.ch>
List: amiga-x
Date: 12/06/1994 22:27:40
> I finally have enough disk space to continue working on my X server.  I
> noticed that there do not seem to be any patches for X11R6 on
> uni-regensburg.  Has anybody put together an R6 Xamiga server yet?  Are
> those sources and the Retina (or any other card) sources available?  I'd
> prefer to get a working version rather than do it all myself.

My sources for Xamiga24 are available (in fact, have been from the beginning)
on good old ftp.eunet.ch:pub/amigabsd/incoming/experimental/*.tar.gz:
-rw-rw-r--  1 mw          55180 Oct  7 00:32 hw-amiga.tar.gz
-rw-rw-r--  1 mw          18553 Oct  7 00:32 sys-dev.tar.gz

(if you have ideological problems with the above pathname, you can use
/software/os/bsd/NetBSD/NetBSD-Amig/incoming/experimental as well ...)

BTW: hw-amiga is the contents of the hw/amiga directory of the X11R6
server, sys-dev.tar.gz are my current device drivers relevant to the server,
like a grf.c with some bugs fixed, rz3-driver supporting 24bit video modes,
and the like. They *need* porting to 1.0, but I guess providing them is
better than having you guess what might have changed :-))

-Markus
--
EUnet Switzerland   Tel:     +41 1 291 45 80	Markus Wild
Zweierstrasse 35    Hotline: +41 1 291 45 60	mw@eunet.ch