Subject: Cirrus-kernels
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: amiga-x
Date: 11/01/1994 01:05:37
 Have hacked a bit here and there, cleansfied code and this and
that. I recently received two more diff-archives and try to
incorporate them. Unfortunately from tomorrow on i am busy preparing
the WoC/Cologne for/with Village Tronic.

 So i will have to continue next week. Please don't hesistate to continue
your work on the kernel.

 I was told that Niklas found a nice way to tell amiga_init about
ztwo-mem for GoldenGate - i will have a look at this stuff and will
see if this works fr the Picasso, too. Would be nice to eleminate that
nasty hack.

 Join me on WoC/Cologne if you want to bother me and hinder me doing
my work :-) We will probably show X on Picasso there (as yet the
AMIX driver is still better :-).

--
Markus Illenseer