Subject: Re: Latest grf_cl source...
To: quantum <brettw@io.com>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: amiga-x
Date: 10/30/1994 16:28:45
On Oct 28, 11:39am, quantum wrote:
> Subject: Latest grf_cl source...
> Can whoever is the "keeper" of the grf_cl source (Markus?), send me the
> *latest* source?  What additions have been made to the source?  Is the
> blitter supported on any of the CL cards?

 Sorry, no upload or update to the archiv of 15/10/94, i had no time
and had a feever (sic, nomen est omen?) and just started NetBSD up
again 10 minutes ago. Will do my very best.

 The blitter is not supported at all, and if, all the three boards
will.

 I will incorporate a Status-logger in the GRFTOGGLE, so that toggling
will always toggle to the right thing. Also, the delay() will be
incorporated for al boards, it looks on slower machines or Z2-only
machines this loop is required to initialized the cards correctly.

--
Markus Illenseer