Subject: R6 == bad news for me
To: None <amiga-x@netbsd.org>
From: William Coldwell <billc@warp.cryogenic.com>
List: amiga-x
Date: 10/22/1994 22:16:42
I upgraded to R6, and now things like Mosaic, which I recompiled, core dumps
upon invocation.  This sucks.  mpeg_play dumps.  A lot of things that used
to work are now not.  Is anyone else having these problems, and if not,
can you think of anything that you might have done that would make them
work?  I'm not using old binaries and doing a link from a new lib to old
lib, because I hate kludges.

Help!

--
William "Warped" Coldwell - IRC: Cryo - EMail: billc@warp.cryogenic.com