Subject: Interlace and Retina - repost
To: None <amiga-x@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Alan Hobart <mhobart@bingham.mines.utah.edu>
List: amiga-x
Date: 10/19/1994 20:13:23
[first mailing messed up the included file, sorry]

I also have had problems with interlace and the Retina Z2 board.  I would guess
that this is a glitch in how the driver was programmed.  I use an NEC Multisync
3D monitor myself.  About the farthest I've been able to get it is 1000x750 but
the refresh rate here is down to 47 Hz.  This is only margal - i.e. it depends
on my mood and how tired I am whether it's too flickery or not.

It would be useful if someone would address the interlace programming issue.

I'm enclosing a saved definition for the 1000x750 mode if anyone is interested.

; 1000 × 750, 8 Bit, 37537 Hz, 47 Hz
ID  794676467  FQ  50000000  MD  0  FLG 0
SW  1000  SH  750  MW  1000  MH  750
HBS 251  HSS 252  HSE 273  HBE 329  HT  328
VBS 751  VSS 752  VSE 764  VBE 785  VT  785

Mike