Subject: bin and src for early version of 24bit x-server on Retina Z3
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: amiga-x
Date: 10/07/1994 00:50:26
Just uploaded a set of files to Included is a server
binary (0.9-compatibilty kernel compatibility required). The source
is mostly for reference (to those other board-hackers that want to
support their blitters :-)), if you really want to recompile I can go
and search the tree for other minor changes I made. I also included
my recent versions of grf.c and grf_rt3.c, do whatever you have to to
get the 24bit changes into the 1.0 version of this file.

*please* read the README.VERY.EXPERIMENTAL file before downloading
any of these files and wasting bandwidth :-)

NB: I moved the older X-code in there to a directory called X11R5.

EUnet Switzerland   Tel:     +41 1 291 45 80	Markus Wild
Zweierstrasse 35    Hotline: +41 1 291 45 60
CH-8004 Zuerich	    Fax:     +41 1 291 46 42	S=mw;P=EUnet;A=EUnet;C=CH