Subject: Thanx to everybody. Great WORK
To: None <>
From: Billa Manou <>
List: amiga-x
Date: 06/21/1994 11:31:44
Hi NetBSD'ers,

So my studies are over now. And so my access to internet too :_..( sigh.
No more NetBSD help and funny news...
Thank you to everybody for developping NetBSD. I hope developpment will
continue for a long time. I enjoyed reading the mailing lists far the last
10 months or so. Now I have time to install NetBSD on my system and I hope
the CD ROM will be out soon.

Thanx again for the GREAT WORK to everybody
  GOOD LUCK and CREATIVITY to everybody

bye Manou BILLA

cu Manou BILLA (til end june '94 sigh)

       //       Life starts at 020...                           vvvvv
   \\ //          ... Creativity at 030 ...                      @ @
    \X/                    ... Fun at 040 ...            ____oOO_(_)_OOo___
                              ... Impotence at '86 !
from the beginning on            ... keep on Motorol'ing ;-)
A1000 / A2500 / A3000 / A?000
                       S/HP5000 ???? a cool NetBSD machine ;-)