Subject: Re: X, Console, & ttys
To: Rudolf Neuhaus <rudy@dorn.ping.de>
From: Andy Heffernan <ahh@netcom.com>
List: amiga-x
Date: 06/15/1994 15:55:02
> > What X code are you running?  The stuff I put together (the *01May94*
> > stuff) seems to work OK with utmp:
>
> What kind of stuff is that?
> ftp://ftp.germany.eu.net/pub/comp/amiga/NetBSD-Amiga/contrib/bsd/X11
> does not have anything like that...

I am not familiar with that site.  The current FTP site of choice in
Europe appears to be ftp.uni-regensburg.de.  It has what ftp.eunet.ch
had and is currently accepting uploads.  I do not know where in
Europe you can get current NetBSD kernels and binaries, but I believe
there is at least one site.

The X11 distribution I am referring to was built for systems running
the most recent NetBSD binary distributions (from mid-to-late April),
and is in pub/NetBSD-Amiga/contrib/bsd/X11/X11R5.*01May94.tar.gz on
ftp.uni-regensburg.de.