Subject: Re: X11R5 binaries
To: John Vrolijk <>
From: None <>
List: amiga-x
Date: 05/05/1994 10:13:31
> Wouldn't it be possible to change mit/config/imakemdep.h ?
> Can't you do something like this:
[ Change deleted ]

	The question that needs to be asked is why are we breaking X code
	to comfort a braindead cpp-ism?

	Additionally, /lib/cpp is NOT a proper location for NetBSD cpp,
	/usr/libexec/cpp is. /lib/cpp is left over from the bad old days
	before we sync'd with sun-lamp sources. All references to /lib/cpp
	should be removed and replaced with /usr/bin/cpp or /usr/libexec/cpp
	depending on whether you want a shell script wrapper or the real

	Once we braindamage X it will be there for all time and shouldn't
	be done lightly, especially when it will clash with all the other
	NetBSD ports.