Subject: Re: New X color servers with source code
To: David Jones <dej@eecg.toronto.edu>
From: Chris Hopps <chopps@emunix.emich.edu>
List: amiga-x
Date: 04/22/1994 18:21:08

> > As I can't send those archives, could someone grab them ?
>
> I am file sponging as I speak.
>
> Where should I put them: sun-lamp or eunet or both?

if you put them on eunet. I can grab them and figure where a good place
would be on lamp if we should have them there. (other ports seem too...)

I sure would like to get a full recent build though.. anyone.  Like the
entire distribution would be nice.  I can happily put this on lamp
like the hp300 in pub/NetBSD/ports/X11R5/hp300

I don't want the one on eunet as its old, buggy and pretty useless.
(Some of the link libraries have known problems)

Chris.