Subject: Re: Current kernel sources: where can I get them?
To: None <>
From: Andreas Heitmann <>
List: amiga-x
Date: 04/21/1994 22:32:45

    John> Hi, I've downloaded the binaries from 940319 from
    John>, I hope they are ok for my attempt at
    John> recompiling X.  Now I need a more newer kernel. Where can I
    John> get the current sources for the kernel that works with the
    John> 940319 binaries ?

The current sources are, for example on They
are mirrored daily from and can be
transferred via the sup protocol. The server mirrors the releases
ksrc-amiga, ksrc-common and src from the current collection of

The parameters for the supfile are:

If you need more details, please consult the sup manual pages or send
mail to me.

   Andreas Heitmann  (

I have no plants in my house.  They won't live for me.  Some of them don't
even wait to die, they commit suicide.  I once came home [and] found one
hanging from a macrame noose, the pot kicked out from underneath.

--Jerry Seinfeld