Subject: Re: /dev/view00 and /dev/view01
To: None <amiga-x@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu, markus@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de>
From: Hubert Feyrer <Hubert.Feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
List: amiga-x
Date: 04/13/1994 00:49:14
> >       Im attempting to set up colour for xwindows and am having a bit
> > of a problem. I have found out that the reason it isnt working is because
> > of not having the devices /dev/view00 and /dev/view01. I was told that
> > someone on the mailing list might be able to help. Well if you can, what
> > do i do :) Thanks...
>
>  What for am i writing FAQs?
              ^^^

To not let Markus all the honour at his own, I've added a MAJOR-MINOR-FAQ
that tells how to create those devices. The next one to ask this question
will be chopped off his head!

I mean it! ;)

              Hubert

      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg,  Tel. 0941/701788
      Weekends: Bachstr. 40,   D-84066 Mallersdorf, Tel. 08772/6084
      Internet: hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de == IRC: hubertf
  Click here.