Subject: Xamiga won't accept any input
To: None <amiga-x@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: None <songcc@vnet.IBM.COM>
List: amiga-x
Date: 03/14/1994 13:26:27
I have 3000T with 4 meg of fast memory and 1 meg of chip memory. I've been
using NetBSD with console without problem on 744 and current.  I compiled
the kernel from A3000 configuration.  My problem is that when I configed my
system to run Xamiga and fvwm with X11R5 files from ftp.eunet.ch and start
the X window using startx, the X window does not response to any of my
keyboard or mouse input.  I had the view?? devices defined and I checked
mouse0 using 'cat < /dev/mouse0'.  I cannot make to much sense out from the
message displyed by cat but it does reponse to my mouse movement.  One other
information, the system does not hang because the xclock is still ticking.

Any idea?

Song.