Subject: Mosaic compile help...
To: None <amiga-x@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Steve Busko Jr. <sbusko@cap.gwu.edu>
List: amiga-x
Date: 02/12/1994 23:17:06
I need some assistance...  I'm trying to get Mosaic on my system.  Well,
I only have a term connection & I don't have the Motif stuff.  So...
Can the *.a files be legally transfered (to me?) for compilation of the
main mosaic bin, OR would someone consider doing the term version and
uping it to an Amiga BSD site???

And any term gurus out there got a working compilation of the ftpd???
I got a compile, but when I do a "cd" or "ls" (basically anything
related to the <directory> itself) would core dump...

Thanks in advance for any info... - Steve

--
EOT
**    sbusko@cap.gwu.edu  ---  Steve Busko Jr.   (CyberMatrix)  ******