Subject: Re: Everyone on vacation?
To: NetBSD Amiga <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@lyssa.owl.de>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 12/27/1995 10:53:14
    Hi Christian,

you wrote in <v02120d00ad05c85c9c48@[164.76.64.3]>:
> I have other more personal problems ...

Ok, things like that are of course more important. But if you know
this situation why don't you at least ask for assistance?

And it isn't only a recent problem. I remember periods in the summer
where other patches needed weeks to be integrated.

No, I don't want your job (I wouldn't be able to do it anyway) and I
appreciate the work you have done in the past very much. But if you
are not able to do this job anymore allone (no offence intended) you
could try to find a sollution. A simple mail like "I'm very short
with free time at the moment" e.g. would have helped very much.

At least Bernd's flame brought us a life sign from you.

--
Matthias Scheler
tron@lyssa.owl.de