Subject: Re: Everyone on vacation?
To: Bernd Ernesti <netbsd@arresum.inka.de>
From: Christian E. Hopps <chopps@water.emich.edu>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 12/26/1995 10:49:54
At 5:05 AM 12/26/95, Bernd Ernesti wrote:
>On Mon Dec 25 18:53:21 1995, Rob Healey wrote:
>>

>> 	I finally got a valid 1.1A tree yesterday after 3 weeks of trying
>> 	to get sup to work. A bug fix for the le interface had been submited
>> 	two weeks ago but still hasn't made it in to the tree. Is everyone
>> 	on vacation or is the Amiga port on autopilot?
>
>The later one :(
>
>We _really_ need one who is a better amiga-portmaster.
>
>Bernd
>
>P.S: I am thinking about to leave NetBSD when there is no change till the
>     31th January.

I am really glad, Bernd, that you have such a full grasp of the situation.
Perhaps if you paid me a salary I could provide you with the service you
want?  Or maybe you could have helped me move.  I have other more personal
problems that I could iterate but you don't deserve to know about them.

Merry f'ing christmas Bernd,

Chris.