Subject: Re: SBIC (a3000, gvpscsi, 2091)
To: None <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <is@Beverly.Rhein.DE>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 11/02/1995 09:05:30
Ezra Story (ezy@panix.com) wrote:

: I have the same problem whenever sync is active.  Under netbsd it works
: beautifully, but wen I reboot back to ados.. the drive locks.  This is in
: the AmigaDOS HD check.  sounds like their rom isn't handling it right
: either.  This is using the internal A3000 scsi controller..I dont have a
: GVP.
:

this is strange. I think I tried this last time the sbic driver changed
and it worked. To be precise, it should be IMPOSSIBLE, since the A3000
motherboard SCSI hardware does a SCSI BUS reset when the CPU executes a
RESET instruction.

Regards,
	Ignatios