Subject: Build scripts for NetBSD
To: None <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert Leland Root <root@freetocreate.cais.com>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 10/21/1995 12:44:45

> Is there an FAQ which explains how to compile a whole contribution the correct way.
> Typing 'make build' doesn't seem to get the right result all the time.
>
> Thanks in advance
A while back Michael VanLoon posted a compile script that I have been
using for the last 5 months. I have heavily modified it since, and have
used it to compile the sources and the snapshots I have posted. It has worked
faitfully through 2 binary format changes.

I am uploading it to ftp.uni-regensburg.de/pub/NetBSD-Amiga/incoming/rebuild_netbsd.tar.gz

-Rob