Subject: A2232 and new kernel
To: None <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Delcamp Eric <delcamp@SWEET-POTATO-WATER-BUFFALO.MIT.EDU>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 08/11/1995 23:10:57
Hi !

I know that A2232 serial card is NOT supported on NetBSD, but some patch
exists to include it in ... rev 744 of the kernel (Whooo, long long ago...).
But since 744, lots of things changed in kernel structure, and patches are no
longer valid. But I have the best 7 serial ports card, and want to use it.
I think the problem is COPYRIGHT, for the 6502 download code.
I'm a old user of CBM Unix, and I have the ql6502.c file from the tape archive.
How to include it in the kernel ?
At boot time, the card is scanned (ql0 at 0x.... not configured).
Any support ?
Advice are welcome, for kernel from 1.0 to current.

Thanks.