Subject: Looking for Mastercard driver
To: None <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Hans-Joerg Frieden <inf01@Uni-Trier.de>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 06/16/1995 20:45:34
Hi there!

This is my second try...
I'd really like to know if there is a driver for the Mastercard from
Masoboshi. I know it is out of production, but unfortunately it is the
card I use 8-)...

The Mastercard uses a controller chip which looks like this:

NCR (C) 53C94
Y215068
609-3400508
9223N

I guess this is a fairly common chip for SCSI controllers. I also assume
that it would be quite easy to adopt one of the existing drivers to work
with the mastercard, but I just don't have the knowledge to do something
like that...

So if someone has written such a thing, or knows someone who has, would
you please tell me...

Thanks a lot.

Regards, Hans-Joerg.

+--Hans-Joerg Frieden <inf01@uni-trier.de> (EMail welcome)-------------+
| Hans-Joerg Frieden            | "Faithless is he who says farewell   |
| Schlossstrasse 176            |  when the road darkens"              |
| 54294 Trier (Tel: 0651/66410) | The Lord of the Rings                |
+---Finger inf01@apollo23.uni-trier.de for all the details-------------+