Subject: Next floppy question; rfd0a doesn't work?!
To: None <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rob Healey <rhealey@kas.helios.mn.org>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 05/12/1995 21:03:29
	OK, scratch the last question about newfs, I needed the disktab
	file. Most serious question now raises it's ugly head:

	Why don't the raw floppy devices work? I can newfs /dev/fd0a
	but any access to /dev/rfd0a just sits there and does 0. I
	checked the major/minor of the device, 18 and 0, and it
	looks fine from conf.c and the device driver, fd.c code.

	Any ideas? This is on an A3000, high density floppy. Worked
	fine on 1.0 and pre-1.0. Floppy works great under ADOS and
	if I use the block device, 2, in NetBSD.

		-Rob