Subject: Floppy label area
To: None <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@mbfys.kun.nl>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 05/12/1995 04:09:15
I was just looking at arch/amiga/dev/fd.c, and it appeared to me that
when encoding track data, there is no "label area" data being encoded.
(The label area is an extra 16 bytes per sector that can, under
AmigaOS, be read with ETD_READ).

Then I looked a bit better, and the label area (or at least what I
think is supposed to be the label area, longwords 4-7 and 8-11) is
marked "null".

So in the end this mail has less use than I thought... but perhaps
a few words could be changed to make it a bit clearer.

-Olaf.
--
HAVE *YOU* EXPORTED A CRYPTO SYSTEM TODAY? --> http://dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/x.html