Subject: Hydra Ethernet
To: None <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin P. Neal <kpn@thunder.catt.ncsu.edu>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 04/27/1995 19:25:01
Ok, I have an A3000 running the most -current I can manage (current as
of last week's sources) and I have a Hydra ethernet card. It has been
running OK for a while (not great, just fine.) but as of the kernel
that I compiled last night, it has gone to hell.

I've been getting this error (from memory)
ed0: Receiver ring buf overrun
I get that alot. Just now I have been getting this:
ed0: NIC memory corrupt - invalid packet length 1835
ed0: reset
ed0: NIC memory corrupt - invalid packet length 1082
ed0: reset
ALOT. Now I cannot telnet out without getting loads and loads of
crap spewed out on the screen. AFS is unusable, and X clients cannot
function. What happened?

I have not gotten any mail at all (I am on most of the lists) in
about 24 hours, anybody know what is up there?

I am afraid to sup, I will probably end up with corrupted sources.
--
XCOMM Kevin P. Neal, Sophomore CSC/CPE      case@catt.ncsu.edu