Subject: add_vbl_function, priority parameter never used?
To: None <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <rhealey@mmm.com>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 04/26/1995 14:21:17
>From cc.c:

void
add_vbl_function(add, priority, data)
	struct vbl_node *add;
	short priority;
	void *data;

	But in looking at the code, add->priority is used but NOT priority.
	Also, in the code I've seen use add_vbl_function, add->priority
	is never set, the call only sets priority in the function call.

	So, what is the correct solution?

	Also, can I safely mark a function on the list as being inactive and
	later mark it active again? Assume I'm smart enough to spl() the
	list properly... B^). I'd like to add a function to the vbl list
	on device config but only have the function called when the
	device is actively being used. There appears to be flags in the
	vbl_node structure to allow this sort of thing.

	Suggestions?

		-Rob