Subject: More conf.c and tty saga
To: None <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rob Healey <rhealey@kas.helios.mn.org>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 04/22/1995 10:00:42
	Scratch the comment on par being a cdev_tty_init, it ain't so a
	custom define has to be retained.

	In other news, the tty drivers now need a
	struct tty* xxxtty(dev_t) function that returns the tty point. I
	basically snarfed the code from xxxwrite functions that whips out
	the tty * after looking at some isa tty drivers over yonder in
	i386... I noticed they now have softc structures for their tty
	devices and we don't, does that matter? Do we care?

	Anyways, the kernel from 21 April sup now at least compiles with
	the conf.c tweeks from the other message and the addition of
	xxxtty() functions to ser, ite and other mystery tty drivers...

		-Rob