Subject: Multiple boards at same interrupt?
To: None <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rob Healey <rhealey@kas.helios.mn.org>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 04/22/1995 11:27:38
	It appears that multiple boards at the same level 2 or level 6
	interrupt can be handled at the same time, i.e. 1+N Lance
	ethernet cards? The older le driver stomped on multiple cards.
	When was the change put in and does it work OK? I was just
	settling down to add Multicast to the le driver when I
	noticed an #if 0 in the config routine.

	Also, it would appear that the ethernet card is in the
	isr chain before the internal SCSI controller on a 3000. Would
	this have any impact in SCSI vs le wars? It looks like other
	SCSI controllers are at 2 as well so does that mean the ethernet
	cards will always be processed before the SCSI controllers? Is
	this a performance concern? Is there a way to manually force
	the config order of devices so the SCSI controller would be
	configured before the other devices? It appears that a SCSI
	controller will always be the last thing to config from the
	kernel boot output I've seen.

		-Rob