Subject: Re: LKM device drivers?
To: Darren Reed <avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au>
From: Michael K. Sanders <msanders@confusion.net>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 03/03/1995 18:57:07
In the beginning there was nothing. Then Darren Reed said:

>Best way is to look at some already done.

>There is an audio LKM for the amiga written by Tim Newsham around
>somewhere and I've managed to write a pseudo-device LKM (see
>coombs.au.edu.au:/pub/net/kernel/ip_fil2.5c.tar.Z).

I have Tim's audio driver installed on my system... I'm not having any
trouble with the LKM part-- I have code that loads and unloads just
fine, and calls the appropriate functions when the device is
accessed. My problem is actually accessing the expansion hardware. A
pseudo-device LKM wouldn't be much help there. :) Know of any LKM's
for zorro two hardware?

--
  ... Michael K. Sanders ... msanders@confusion.net ... NetBSD/Amiga 1.0 ...

 The Confusion Network :: Creating Chaos out of Anarchy for a Better Tomorrow
 now is the only thing that's real