Subject: current snapshot
To: <>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@theory.cs.uni-bonn.de>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 02/25/1995 19:00:33
Hello,

Chris Hopps...
     put a snapshot of current as of a few days ago on lamp.  Anyone
   wishing to make the jump from 1.0 to current can do so pretty easily
   now.

Finally found the directory.

Unfortunately, 'snapshot' as defined by the README means that crypt
components might be in the archives (I guess with the exception of
dev.tar.gz, var.tar.gz and usr.games.tar.gz, but can't verify that
without downloading them), so they're considered ammunition by the
U.S. of A.  and I'm not allowed to fetch them --- else the U.S.
security agencies would need more than 10 seconds to break into my
A3000 in case they need to wiretap the international terrorists which
might hijack me next week :-)

Can anybody outside the USA (Europe preferred; IP packets from/to
Australia and the Far East travel through the USA) please prepare a
U.S.-libcrypt free binary set? Failing that, can anybody point out to
95% of the worlds population ( :-) which files are clean?

Regards,
	Ignatios Souvatzis