Subject: upgrade from Beta-1.0, to -current
To: amiga-dev <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Blaszyk <dvb@ycc.Kodak.COM>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 02/13/1995 09:23:34
I am currently in the process of updating my system from 1.0Beta, to the
-current NetBSD.  I am able to compile a kernel, up to the final link phase
when it fails.

It seems that the problem is when creating the ``libkern.a'' archive.  The
final link message, complains about all ``_memcpy...'' not defined.  I have
poured through the source, and found ``bcopy/memcpy'' in kern/libsa, but I
see no reference to this being included in the final link.  Now I assume
that memcpy is included somehow, but I am unclear as to what I might be doing
wrong.

Can anyone lend a hand?  I apologize if this has been asked before, but I
have just started up development again, after about a 6month hiatus.

Tks...,

-=dvb=-