Subject: Re: grf_cl.c tested on A2000+Spectrum1MB
To: Sascha Groening <groening@fmi.uni-passau.de>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 02/07/1995 13:03:59
On Feb 5,  1:12pm, Sascha Groening wrote:
>                                 if((cl_fbsize=zap->size)< 1024*1024){

 seen that ?

[...]
> Markus:  I'm new to NetBSD so I don't know how to handle ztwomap and
> 			zthreemap properly and 1MB<->2MB properly , but I think some
> 			#IFDEF SPECTRUM1MB

 No! That sure would be a bad idea, as it is not required.

 Actually I belive your config for the kernel is not valid as there
should be no grfclx but only grfcl.

 My Readme states that we currently do not support 1MB cards but only
2MB cards. Noone ever had a 1MB card to test, you are the firstm thanks
for reporting.

--
Markus Illenseer