Subject: current kernel
To: None <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alan Kelm <kelm@aix1.uottawa.ca>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 02/02/1995 17:35:16
When I try to compile a GENERIC kernel from the current sources (or when
I run "make depend"),  it fails with a message that the file
    ... /arch/amiga/dev/fas.c
cannot be found.

Usually when this happens,  I wait a week,  and try with the new sources,
but this problem has remained for well over a week.
By the way,  I did compile the new version of config.new,  and that is
what I am using.

Is there a fix for this problem?
(I'm sorry if this has been answered on current-user ... I can't handle
the volume on that list,  so I'm not subscribed).

-Alan

:  Alan Kelm                                           kelm@aix1.uottawa.ca  :
:  Department of Mathematics and Statistics,  University of Ottawa,  Canada. :