Subject: current + SYNC + Quantums == bletch
To: None <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rob Healey <rhealey@kas.helios.mn.org>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 01/31/1995 08:14:38
	Just a warning to you hackers with Quantum drives: make sure
	you disable sync mode in sbic.c before installing a current
	kernel or it'll hang... Works great with my Seacrate drives though!

	Also, did someone ever get around to writing an unencumbered version
	of the ql 6502 code?

	I'm almost finished with the driver, just have to get software flow
	control to work. The AMIX 6502 code doesn't handle RTS on board and
	it's hit and miss from the higher levels. It also doesn't provide
	current status bits on DCD or DSR although you can divine DCD. I also
	have to figure out how to reliably get DCD changes to signal the
	processes on the line properly.

	Any requests for the current ql code will be auto-deleted from my
	mailbox since it's encumbered with the AMIX 6502 code so don't
	bother...

		-Rob