Subject: Re: splinter group updates
To: Markus Illenseer <markus@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
From: Christian E. Hopps <chopps@water.emich.edu>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 01/26/1995 07:42:31
>  While I am at it, I probably will split the code into grf_clz2 and grf_clz3
> as for it makes it easier to compile and configure for Picasso (z2) and
> Piccolo/Spectrum (z3).

Unless they are completely seperate device I would prefer they stay in one
file.  If they are different devices then by all means split them and
change one of their names.  No numbers in the names though please.
Note grf_rt (Retina Two) grf_rh (Retina tHree).  If you really need numbers
I supply a mapping in the zbus files basically

need	use
0	z
1	o
2	t
3	h
4	f
5	i
6	s
7	v
8	e
9	n

I believe cl is for cirrus logic.  If you can keep things consolidated
and continue to work on making the single device more generic all the
better.

Chris.