Subject: Re: splinter group updates
To: William Coldwell <billc@warp.cryogenic.com>
From: Eduardo E. Horvath eeh@btr.com <eeh@btr.btr.com>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 01/25/1995 09:16:13
On Tue, 24 Jan 1995, William Coldwell wrote:

> Greetings.  I've managed to lose quite a bit of e-mail lately, and
> have been busy with work lately, so I haven't been bothering people
> like I should be ;-).

> So, if you would be so kind as to send me e-mail giving me a brief
> rundown on what you're currently working on, it's current state, and
> when it would be in a state where you would feel comfortable having
> it in the source tree, I'll post a summary of what's going on.

> If you have had your project in a good enough state to add it to the
> tree and it hasn't been, then please make your submission to Chris
> to get it in the tree.

> I'd like to see us move to a 1.1 as well as we did with 1.0, and not
be overwhelmed at the last minute with testing and quality assurance.

How about putting in a few carriage returns?

I have submitted both my 33C93 sync negotiation patch and my blitter
drivers to Chris several times since before the 1.0 code freeze.  To
my knowledge (as of two weeks ago) neither have been incorporated into
the source tree yet and I'm getting a bit tired re-sup'ing and cutting
a new set of diffs to send to Chris.

Eduardo