Subject: Re: splinter group updates
To: Hubert Feyrer <Hubert.Feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 01/25/1995 14:26:48
On Jan 25,  7:59am, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> I'd vote for incorporating the Picasso-driver into -currrent, looked quite
> stable when I had the chance to look at it.

 Give me this weekend to finish/nicefy the code. I have some things to
incorporate yet. I hope to eleminate the nasty Black-screen-Bug which
disabled A2000/40 users to run a Picasso, and the white-screen-bug which
is caused by a time-critical loop.

 While I am at it, I probably will split the code into grf_clz2 and grf_clz3
as for it makes it easier to compile and configure for Picasso (z2) and
Piccolo/Spectrum (z3).

 Anyhow I am still not happy at all with the current solutions as they make
it almost impossible to run two graphic-boards at the same time, but then
again, who has two cards?

 If any of you would like me to incorporate changes he made into grf_cl
please mail them to me.

--
Markus Illenseer