Subject: splinter group updates
To: 'NetBSD Amiga-Dev' <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: William Coldwell <billc@warp.cryogenic.com>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 01/24/1995 20:36:45
Greetings.  I've managed to lose quite a bit of e-mail lately, and have been busy with work lately, so I haven't been bothering people like I should be ;-).

So, if you would be so kind as to send me e-mail giving me a brief rundown on what you're currently working on, it's current state, and when it would be in a state where you would feel comfortable having it in the source tree, I'll post a summary of what's going on.

If you have had your project in a good enough state to add it to the tree and it hasn't been, then please make your submission to Chris to get it in the tree.

I'd like to see us move to a 1.1 as well as we did with 1.0, and not be overwhelmed at the last minute with testing and quality assurance.

Thanks,
Bill

--
This message brought to you by William 'Warped' Coldwell.  billc@cryogenic.com