Subject: Re: Disabled interrupts blocks or ignores?
To: None <markus@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 01/14/1995 11:52:40
>>>>> "Markus I" == Markus Illenseer <markus@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE> writes:

Markus I>  Carsten runs your ISA-stuff with his GG and ISA-Ether just
Markus I> fine, well almost.  Join us on IRC.

Minor nit, Carsten has a CrossLink, I have a GG2.  The point with my
ISA-kit is that it should support different bridgeboards in a uniform
manner.  All supported bridgeboards should be able to cope with
exactly the same drivers (not just in source-form, but also when
linked into the kernel).  These drivers should also be as close as
possible to the ones in the arch/i386/isa dir as possible, although
there I have to accept small source changes.

I guess it might seem Carsten runs fine, but there are severe problems
with the version he has today when interrupts are flowing in in a high
pace, that is what I am working on with the new interrupt remapping
system, MW's idea, you know.  Although I have some problems with this
as well, it seems better at load.  I will send it to Carsten soon.
I have to go away over the day, will be back in the evening.  Anyone
interested in debugging interrupt problems could join Carsten, I
suspect he will stump into the problems I have as well.

Niklas