Subject: Re: nfs-server
To: None <mw@eunet.ch>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 12/31/1994 04:13:04
>>>>> "Markus W" == mw  <mw@eunet.ch> writes:

Markus W> Is anyone using their -current (or 1.0) system as
Markus W> nfs-server, possibly with a non-netbsd client?

I don't usually do, but after your message I tried both:

mount -t nfs localhost:/ /mnt

as well as mounting the same directory on an old 386/ix (SVR3) box
without seeing any of the symptoms you see.  However my kernel is
dated 941218 if that matters.  I use the system-supplied compiler,
because I had problems with GDB when using a snapshot of GCC from some
months ago.  As soon as I find the time I intend to check out current
GCC again, and try to fix it if it's still broken.

Markus W> Needless to say, nfs-server support worked flawlessly on
Markus W> 0.9c.

Then don't say it :-)