Subject: isa-941218 on Regensburg
To: None <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 12/30/1994 18:07:00
My former ISA patchkit were broken in several areas, thus
replaced with a newer one in:
ftp.uni-regensburg.de:/pub/NetBSD-Amiga/experimental/isa-941218.diff.gz
This is based on 941218 current and will *not* apply clean on a 1.0
system due to the autoconfig changes that has happened since the
release.  Beware, there are still bugs lurking around in the code, but
anyone wanting to help out in the ISAbus project are welcome to help
out in the tracking of the remaining bugs.  Of course, owners of other
bridges than the GoldenGate and Crosslink who like to port this
framework are very welcome.

I am sorry this release notice is late, I really thought I did send it
out before, but a check of the logs showed my memory is slightly
corrupted (i.e. the biological memory of mine) :-)

Niklas

Niklas Hallqvist	Phone: +46-(0)31-40 75 00
Applitron Datasystem	Fax:   +46-(0)31-83 39 50
Molndalsvagen 95	Email: niklas@appli.se
S-412 63  GOTEBORG	WWW:   Here
Sweden