Subject: Re: some diffs to 1.0-current / 1.0 (probably as well)
To: None <mw@eunet.ch>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 12/30/1994 05:50:16
>>>>> "Markus" == mw  <mw@eunet.ch> writes:

Markus> Ok, I'm fiddling around with current now:-)

Finally!  Welcome aboard.  Please continue track the -current sources.
I have no problems with your religous attitude (in fact I tend to have
such myself) but I like people at least to share common baselines in
order to exchange patches of non-religous nature.  Me, I use CVS with
two checked out versions of the *full* allsrc to accompish this.  One
standard tree which is the one i SUP into, and one private branch.
This takes much disk, but I think it's worth it.  Not that I don't
want a SUP that is CVS-aware, boy, would that be heaven!

So when will your 32-bit off_t support changes be available? :-)
Be sure, I won't use it :-)

Actually, I'm very happy to see you using -current again.

Niklas

Niklas Hallqvist	Phone: +46-(0)31-40 75 00
Applitron Datasystem	Fax:   +46-(0)31-83 39 50
Molndalsvagen 95	Email: niklas@appli.se
S-412 63  GOTEBORG	WWW:   Here
Sweden