Subject: gcc 2.6.1 and kernel compile
To: None <amiga-dev@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Mattingly <root@crazytrain.catt.ncsu.edu>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 11/05/1994 19:21:57
(same copy as to amiga)

Just to let everyone know .. I've successfully compiled gcc 2.6.1 and used
it to compile a working kernel.

I had to extract memcpy.o from libc.a, relink it with that, and everything
works just fine. (Nice and small too. 517810 bytes)

The hacked source (I wasn't so nice as to fix gcc properly) is on my machine
in /pub/src .. it's a big file, and I'm on a slow slip connection.  I'll
probably u/l the binaries to uni-regensburg before long.

-Chris
--
Chris Mattingly   | Computer and Technologies Theme Program, NCSU, Raleigh
414-D Wood Hall   |