Subject: Re: gvp seriesII scsi
To: None <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG, newsham@uhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 10/22/1994 21:11:44
To: newsham@uhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu
CC: amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG

Tim> On a related note: I called AMD and they sent me specs on the
Tim> 33c93A chip.  Thanks for the pointer.  Reading through the code I
Tim> noticed that the DMA controller is seperate (33c93 handled in
Tim> sbic* and DMA controller handled in gtsc*).  How did you get
Tim> information on the controller?  Is there any reference I can find
Tim> other than the NetBSD code?

GVP don't usually provide info on their products.  I got the GVP DMA
info by disassembling gvpscsi.device.  Fortunately it's quite an easy
to grasp setup, with the exception of some magic registers just set
during init.

Niklas Hallqvist	Phone: +46-(0)31-40 75 00
Applitron Datasystem	Fax:   +46-(0)31-83 39 50
Molndalsvagen 95	Email:
S-412 63  GOTEBORG, Sweden