Subject: Re: gvp seriesII scsi
To: None <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG, newsham@uhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 10/22/1994 21:11:44
To: newsham@uhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu
CC: amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG

Tim> On a related note: I called AMD and they sent me specs on the
Tim> 33c93A chip.  Thanks for the pointer.  Reading through the code I
Tim> noticed that the DMA controller is seperate (33c93 handled in
Tim> sbic* and DMA controller handled in gtsc*).  How did you get
Tim> information on the controller?  Is there any reference I can find
Tim> other than the NetBSD code?

GVP don't usually provide info on their products.  I got the GVP DMA
info by disassembling gvpscsi.device.  Fortunately it's quite an easy
to grasp setup, with the exception of some magic registers just set
during init.

Niklas

Niklas Hallqvist	Phone: +46-(0)31-40 75 00
Applitron Datasystem	Fax:   +46-(0)31-83 39 50
Molndalsvagen 95	Email: niklas@appli.se
S-412 63  GOTEBORG, Sweden