Subject: Re: isa-support feedback
To: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
From: Quetzalcoatl Bradley <qbradley@sol.UVic.CA>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 08/31/1994 16:36:38
On Wed, 31 Aug 1994, Niklas Hallqvist wrote:

> I'm very sorry you won't be able to use my framework with the A2286 yet.
> Maybe if I got to borrow some such card together with full technical info
> I could find time to do it.  As it looks now, someone else (you) have to
> add the A2286 support.  But, when it's done, my framework will see to
> that all isa-drivers ported, directly can be used on that bridge.

Ok, if someone could point me in the direction of such technical
information I will attempt to add support for A2286.  I recall at least a
little information on Janus in one of my books (Blue cover and chock
full of typos, can't remember the title).

|  Quetzalcoatl Bradley                                  qbradley@csc.uvic.ca |
| "Alcohol - cunning, baffling, powerful.  We cannot stand alone against it." |